Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress

This is the jump rope drees I made. I did the long sleeve version in a print from Fabric Finders(I think). It is such a sweet pattern. I love the clear, precise directions.

The details are just so great. The gathered pockets, the turned cuff on the sleeve, the top stitched placket just make the dress.

It is all the more special with the buttons from the stash I inherited from my grandmother. I am excited about making the short sleeved verison for the spring. Might just turn out to be an Easter dress.
Stay tuned for Christmas decor posts. It's all done, and I'll share it.

1 comment:

Belinda ... said...

What a wonderful dress! It looks like the little dresses in the GAP stores! Oh I wish I could sew like you! My daughter would have soooo many dresses if I did. lol. Cant wait to see more!