Friday, November 20, 2009

Clothes I've sewed this year

Oliver + S swingset tunic made the largest size, added length to the straps, bottom and sides of top. It is now way too small. LOVE the pattern.
Applique on a clearance rack t-shirt. I made the dog design myself. it's a hit with Megan. I did learn to not cut out the fusible webbing first. bond to fabric, then cut out shapes.




Little Prairie girl top (My FavoriteLittle Things) in an Amy Butler fabric I've had for over a year. I made a size 7/8 and it has plenty of room still for my 7 year old. The 5/6 did not fit at age 6. It got way too tight around the chest and shoulders. Those pics are on the external hard drive and I'm not spending the time to get to them right now.
I really don't need to make much for her right now as the drawers are overflowing due to some awesome hand me downs from a friend. should give me time to finish some home sewing, huh?



No comments: