Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One week to go


School starts again in one week. Thank goodness. I need time to work on so many things around the house. We came home a little early from our last minute trip to the beach for a band meeting. My son, the now 6th grader, is going to be in band this year, learning an instrument. His first choice is the trumpet, 2nd is baritone, 3rd is french horn. We will see on the 25th what he gets to play. I think quiet won't exist in my house again for a long time. I suppose I should warn the neighbors.

I have lots of great pictures from the beach, which Iwill show in another post. Today is only about meal planning, grocery shopping, and cleaning. Tomorrow is open house at middle school and Friday is open house at the elementary school. We missed the assignment letter pickup for the elementary school, so we are awaiting the mail. In the meantime, Megan can ride her new bike. She learned to ride without training wheels this summer and now has a bike the right size. The ridiculous part is that the bike is named Misty. seriously.

No comments: